1. The basis and scope of the Seller’s liability towards the Customer, if the sold Product has a physical or legal defect (warranty), are defined by generally applicable laws, in particular in the Civil Code (including Articles 556-576 of the Civil Code).
2. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a Product without defects. Detailed information on the Seller’s liability for a Product defect and Customer’s rights are set out on the Online Store website in the complaint information tab.
3. The complaint may be submitted by the Customer:
-written to the following address: ul. Łaska 92 m. 30, 95-200 Pabianice.
-by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. It is recommended that the Customer provide in the description of the complaint: (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the defect; (2) demand a method of bringing the Product into compliance with the Sales Agreement or a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement; and (3) contact details of the person submitting the complaint – this will facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint by the Seller. The requirements set out in the preceding sentence are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the recommended description of the complaint.
5. The Seller will respond to the Customer’s complaint immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. If the Customer who is a consumer has requested replacement of the item or removal of the defect or submitted a price reduction statement, specifying the amount by which the price is to be reduced, and the Seller has not responded to this request within 14 calendar days, it is considered that the request was considered justified.
6. The customer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective Product to the following address: ul. Łaska 92 m. 30, 95-200 Pabianice.
In the case of a Customer who is a consumer, the cost of delivering the Product shall be borne by the Seller, in the case of a Customer who is not a consumer, the cost of delivery shall be borne by the Customer. If, due to the type of the Product or the method of its installation, the delivery of the Product by the Customer would be excessively difficult, the Customer is obliged to make the Product available to the Seller in the place where the Product is located.